Wednesday 30 May 2012

Log/Activity on 30-05-2012

          Today, I started to combine the main menu and story that done by my coursemate with my map function and game level parts. After combined, this flash project become slower. Since the ipad's resolution is 1024x768 pixel, I changed my map function and game level to this resolution. Although I had successfully integrated all the work into a flash file, there is a problem occurred in game level. The jelly does not move to the correct mouse clicked position. I have to redo the game level one and two according to the current size to get the correct mouse clicked position. After I redo the game level, this problem is solved. I tried to do some more challenging level features like moving floor while waiting for the level design from my coursemate and colleague.


No comments:

Post a Comment