Wednesday 16 May 2012

Log/Activity on 16-05-2012

          Today, I continued to explore my flash game to solve the problem which is the wrong position of the jelly and the mouse click. Finally, I found the solution to solve this problem by adjust the game level layer to be fixed in the flash file. After I complete my first level for this game, I proceed to create the level two. I started to import all the Illustrator artwork including the jelly and the background layers into flash library. I followed the way I create the level one of this game. After that, I add the flash coding so that the remaining lives and the scores gained in level one can be showed in the level two. After this step is done, I found one problem which is the level of the game did not be set as dynamic text. With this condition, the level always shows "one" at the places of level display. So, I add some codes including function called "showLevel" into the Action Script file. 

Level Two

No comments:

Post a Comment