Tuesday 15 May 2012

Log/Activity on 15-05-2012

          I was back to work from one day holiday. I continued with my flash game. After I exploring with the coding in Action Script file because of the mouse function do not work. Finally, I found what mistake was make the jelly can not be moved by using mouse click. After few changes in coding part, I successfully solve this problem and the mouse click function can work right now. After this problem has been solved, I found another problem which is the location of mouse click function was wrong. The jelly does not moved to the position where I clicked. I do not know what reason causes it happens and I spent some times but still can not solve this problem. So, I proceed to other work which is separating all the layers at Timeline. This is because I put all the layers of artwork at Script layer at Timeline last time. So, I moved the Illustrator artwork and all the codes from Script layer to the Score layer and Level layer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment