Monday 7 May 2012

Log/Activity on 07-05-2012

         Another day for me to spend whole day with coding exploration in flash. Since I had done the level chosen of our game, today I proceed to create the game level for this game. At first, I started to play some example of flash games and understand the flow of the games. After that, I tried to understand the codes of these game and tried to apply on our game. The main code of a flash game was stored in a action script file. It is too complicated and hard to understand. I created a scene for the first level at the third frame in Timeline and imported the jelly which had created by Yukii. This creation was a trial version.


Then, I added the action script codes in a file called JellyTheGuard.as. After I solved all the errors occured, there is another problem appear which is the jelly was falling down at the beginning of the game. I still have not figure out the solution for this problem. Today still no internet access, so I can not able to connect to the internet to search the solution to solve this problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment