Wednesday 30 May 2012

Log/Activity on 28-05-2012

          Today I continued with the game development. I found some online sources for this flash game project. Most of the flash game from the internet are played by using the keyboard function, so I difficult to find more suitable references and tutorial from the internet. At last, I found a flash game which is most similar to movement of our game's character. This is a game with a walking animation of character which controlled by using mouse. This character will walk toward the mouse clicked position. Therefore, I started to read through this code. This method was slightly different from the method in my action script code. I tried to explore this code and apply this method on my mobile game, but I still have not successful to do it.

walking animation of character



No comments:

Post a Comment