Thursday 10 May 2012

Log/Activity on 10-05-2012

          We are asked to take part in the exhibition at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC). This event is held for three days from 11st to 13rd May 2012. Christine had gave us some information about the game named Monster Ghost Academy (MGA). We read about the story of the game and characteristic of all characters. After that, I continued to do my flash game. I tried to change the keyboard function to mouse function by adding some codes in the action script file. But the mouse function does not work and I tried to figure out the solution of  this problem. In the afternoon, Christine, my coursemates and I are go out to prepare for the exhibition tomorrow. We went the exhibition hall at KLCC to set up all the things and backdrop of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment