Sunday 20 May 2012

Log/Activity on 18-05-2012

          Today, I proceed to another part which is the other motion of the jelly. I import the stick and swing motion into the flash library. After that, I add a candy can image into my flash game and then set it as a fixed object. So, there will be a collision detection when the jelly collides with the stick. I followed the step similar to the jumping movement and tried to add some coding in action script file for the stick and swing movement of the jelly, but this motion does not work. Therefore, I test this motion by changing the jumping to stick and swing motion, this motion is working and the animation of stick and swing can be displayed. I do not know why it does not work when I create another function for the stick and swing function. So, I continued to explore the coding and tried to find the solution for this problem.          


          In the evening, Christine checked my progress in flash game and she gave me some suggestion. The floor of level two does not match with the background of the game. The user treasure and the jelly bean are not visible to see by the player due to the colours of them. I have to improve these two problems after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment