Sunday 6 May 2012

Log/Activity on 03-05-2012

         Today I continued with the coding exploration in flash. I tried to do the level navigation for first level of this game. I faced a problem after I imported the whole map from Illustrator. This is because this imported map is one symbol in flash but not separate symbol for each level.


Therefore, I redo to import each land one by one into the library in flash. Now all the lands and land borders are separate symbols.


After that, I tried to explore the Timeline so when user completed the level one, the level two will be unlock like the munch time game. I had done the button of level one by adding the keyframes which are mouse up, mouse over and mouse down. So, when the mouse cursor point on any level, the land will be enlarged. This function helps user so they will know which level was unlocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment