Wednesday 30 May 2012

Log/Activity on 29-05-2012

          With my coursemate's helped, I had successfully apply the method same as the online source that I found yesterday. Now, the jelly's walking animation can be performed towards the mouse clicked position. However, the jelly is moving automatically when the level reset. The jelly at level two is follow the last clicked mouse position of the jelly at level one. This is because the x axis and y axis position of mouse clicked have not set back to the jelly's starting coordinate. I found this solution and adding this statement in my code, thus this problem can be successfully solved. After that, I tried to change the walking animation to jumping animation. Therefore, the jelly performed jumping animation to the point where mouse is clicked.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment