Thursday 10 May 2012

Log/Activity on 09-05-2012

          Today I continued to explore the flash and tried to figure out the problem that I faced. Finally I find out what problem cause the jelly drop down from the floor when start the game. I edited the coding and now the jelly did not falling down from the floor already. After I solved this problem, I proceed to the other problem which is the score and live display do not work. I spent some time to find out the reason. At last I figured out the solution which is change the setting of characters at the properties and the score and live remaining can be displayed on screen now. When the jelly get the star shape treasure,we will get 100 score for each treasure. After that, I add the keyboard function to the action script file so we can control the movement of the jelly. We can use the left or right button to move the jelly and space bar to jump. After set up the keyboard function, I change a bit the structure of the scene. Then, I add a function called jellyDie() function so when the jelly drop down below the  floor, the jelly will dead and the live will be deducted by one. I also added the code to display the dialog to display some messages to players. Level completed when the jelly get the jelly bean.





No comments:

Post a Comment