Tuesday 12 June 2012

Log/Activity on 8-06-2012

          I trying to add the background music for this game. Therefore, I tried to search the tutorial from internet about how to add the sound effect at Timeline. I also found a cute background music which is in MP3 format through the internet. I followed the instruction of online source and I had successfully added this music at Timeline. Now, the music is played over the game. After that, I tried to edit the property of this music so that this music will loop over this game. 



          My coursemate is trying to convert this game to a mobile game. I leant how to changed the mouse event listener to the touch event listener from her. At first, we need to publish this game as Flash Lite 4. After that change all the mouse click function to touch event function. At last, we can debug this game in Adobe Device Central CS5 to preview the result and to test this game.

          After that, I moved on to do the moving floor in this game to make it more challenging. I referred to the action script code of the moving enemies in the sample code and tried to create a moving cookie as moving floor in level 1. Finally, I had successfully create a moving cookie that moving from left to right. However, the jelly was unable to stand on that moving cookie.

Adding moving floor (cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment