Tuesday 12 June 2012

Log/Activity on 7-06-2012

          Since I had imported all the items into flash yesterday, I started to create the sparkles of all these items. This is because the player might be misunderstand whether these items are the parts of the floor or the background design. Thus, I create a new layer for each item in Timeline and create the sparkles to make the items looked more visible. This will imply the player to collect these items. Today, I had finished the sparkles for all items at each levels. The image below is one of the level of the game.

Sparkles of cookies

          After that, I proceed to drew out the total of ten jelly beans by using Adobe Illustrator. By using the same method as the treasure, I set these different colours of jelly bean as the objects in action script file.

Jelly Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment