Tuesday 12 June 2012

Log/Activity on 12-06-2012

          I continued to solved the problem that I mentioned yesterday. I tried many way to solve this problem but it was still does not worked. Therefore, I do not want to waste my time on this part. So, I proceed to add a facebook link button on the menu page. I searched the tutorial from internet and I had followed the online source to add a facebook icon as link button on the bottom right side. Then, I added the code at action script at Timeline for us to link to the facebook page. At last, this link button was worked.

Facebook Link Button

          After that, I moved on to create the sparkles of the jelly bean for each level. Finally, I had finished all the collectable items and jelly bean for the ten levels of game.


No comments:

Post a Comment