Friday 15 June 2012

Log/Activity on 13-06-2012

          Today I took the jelly animation from my team member, Yukii. She had done all the jelly's jumping animation except the jelly leader. Since all the game elements including the treasure had been done, I started to insert all the jelly characters in our flash game. I had created a frame for each jelly in each game level. The number of keyframes in these frames for each level are same. This is because all the jelly are using the common motion function in action script file. I had imported the total of seven jelly's animation into flash library. However, I had to resize and adjust them one by one to the right position in each keyframes. Below are my works for today.

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4

Level 5

Level 7

Level 8

Level 9

No comments:

Post a Comment