Sunday 8 April 2012

Log/Activity on 06-04-2012

          Same as yesterday, we continued on developing and designing the website. Christine had created a facebook page for Belt Equipment. So, I found and installed a joomla extension called Anything Tabs for the user to link and view this page at facebook. After I done this tab, I had searched the drop down menu extension since the HXDMOOMENU which  I had installed previously was not good enough. At last, I found a drop down menu module called ARI EXT MENU and I installed it in this website. I had changed the colour of background and fonts of this menu so that this menu can been matched with the theme of this website.  Then I started to look for the suitable extension for Product and Supplier List.

Front page

No comments:

Post a Comment