Tuesday 24 April 2012

Log/Activity on 24-04-2012

          I was continued with the developing of mobile game. There are total of ten levels and two levels for each land. Today, I was completed the second level of cupcakes land in the afternoon. The image below was my work for today by using AI. Now, we had completed the background image of ice cream land, candy land, cupcake land and marshmallow and cotton candy land. The last land which is cookies land still in process.          

Cupcake Land

          Today we had a meeting to report to Christine about what we had done for the mobile game. She had gave us some precious opinions and comments to our work including the aspect of design and colours. There are total of ten main characters and the motion of these characters are jumping, sliding, stick and swing and sliding. After the meeting, I proceed to do the map of the game since most of the background image was be completed. I have to combine all the background image and design the bridges to connect each land. I spent more time in design than the drawing by AI.

Map of the game

No comments:

Post a Comment