Monday 30 April 2012

Log/Activity on 27-04-2012

          Today, I continued with flash. I read a book about flash and the book title is Flash CS4 All-In-One For Dummies. This book taught us how to use flash to create web banners, animation, flash game and other delights. This book is suitable for those who are not familiar with flash or a new user in flash. From this book, I knew the interactive flash designs and games rely heavily on ActionScript and we can create a flashy game by using flash with the ActionScript 3.0. 

Flash Book

I read through the explanation and exploring the flash workspaces and flash tools. I learnt new knowledge like the meaning of symbols in flash which are reusable graphics. Besides that, I followed the tutorial in this book about how to place ActionScript on the Timeline. For examples, working with the Timeline and creating Timeline functions with ActionScript code. When click on the Win button the words "You won! You can program in ActionScript 3.0".

Tutorial in book

No comments:

Post a Comment