Monday 30 April 2012

Log/Activity on 26-04-2012

          Today I completed the map of the game by inserting the last design marshmallow land. Finally, I had finished all the borders for total of 10 levels and the Jelly land in this map. These borders are important as a navigation for the user so they will know that which levels they are in now.

The map of the "Jelly The Guard"

          After I finished the graphic part, I proceed to the flash coding to develop this game. At first, I installed the Adobe Flash CS5 in my laptop before starting the exploration with flash. It is quite challenging for me because I am never use this software before. My friends told me that creating a game by using flash coding is not a easy task. Since my coursemates had started with flash coding while I am doing the AI for design part, so they are more understand with the flash than me now. After installed this software successfully,  I started to explore the flash and I asked Li San for a help when I am facing problem in flash. I learnt how to import the Illustrator artwork into flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment