Sunday 26 February 2012

Log/Activity on 22-02-2012

          Today we continued to explore the joomla software. I am trying to do a website by myself but it is quite challenging for us because we never use this software before. So, i search the tutorial from internet about how to do a simple website in joomla. From the tutorial from youtube and Siteground website, I have learnt something new which is how to install a template in joomla and change the template of my website. I am also learnt how to add articles and top menu at the front page of the website. Our organization supervisor told us that we can easier to divide the articles into several modules by using joomla. I have tried to search from internet.

          We had a meeting with the other internship student about the augmented reality (AR). We share the understanding about the meaning of AR and the video seen from the internet. Our boss also show us the "talking newspaper" which is the new technology now. I think It is a very interesting work in our internship.    

No comments:

Post a Comment